Freitag, 13. November 2015

xblablajohni
23.10.2015

Hey guys! Do you know the problem? Tattoos at work and generel in life?
I want to tell you my opinion about this problem.

Lots of people in Austria have tattoos, and lots of them on bodyparts
everybody can see. Mostly on arms and neck and so on.
Employers don't want employees who have tattoos which you can see
because they think it is unprofessional and maybe customers get scared
about some designs. I think every person is allowed to do what he wants
with his body and lots of people get tattooed because of personal reasons,
maybe because something tragic happend or you give birth to your child.
Tattoos say nothing about the person itself so they shouldn't be restricted
of getting work because of your tattoos.

My opinion is that every person who has tattoos should get the same chance
to get a work place. And honestly, I like tattoos and I also want to get one.

I don't know how long lasting tattoos are but I think they instantly stand on the
top in the next few years of the most favorite trends in Austria.

Guys! Do something that people are more tolerant about tattoos at work. I hope
lots of people read this blog and please tell me your opinion about this problem.

Greets, your xblablajohni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen