Dienstag, 10. November 2015



TRENDS IN AUSTRIA

There are lots of long-lasting trends in Austria, but what are the advantages and disadvantages of these trend? In this blog I am going to write about my attitude towards our trends in Austria especially piercings.

Firstly, I want to tell you about the latest trends in Austria. I think piercings, tattoos and fashion are the common trends. Of course these trends are very old, but they are never going to be outdated. If you want to be in you have to follow at least one of these trends.

I’m sure everyone of us knows a person who has a piercing. But why are piercings so popular, especially in the western countries? Piercings become beauty ideal in the last few centuries, so everyone who wants to be more beautiful gets a piercing. But this fad has also disadvantages. For example you could get an inflammation or the piercer could stick the piercing on the wrong place and this trend is also very, very expensive.

In the next years piercing won’t become out of fashion. But piercings could be expanded for example you could put a little lamp in the middle of the piercing or you can put your piercing on every position of your body – a kind of magnetic piercings. I’m already looking forward to the new trends of piercings in Austria.

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog – if you liked my blog please share it with your friends. I’m also very interested in your attitude about piercings – so comment on my blog.

See you,
Niklas

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen