Donnerstag, 5. November 2015

TV habits by HauDraufDerZucktNoch

My Blog

Today i describe my TV habits. I like  „The Big Bang Theory“ or „Two and a Half Men“…
I watch these at the boarding school because it´s always boring there.
We watch TV in the TV room. At the weekend I watch movies with friends.
We like horror movies! B-)
The last film we saw was „The Cabin in the Wood“…
It was funny and scary. :P
Sometimes we eat crisps and drink ice tea.
I also like to play with my smartphone whilst watching TV.
I hope you like this too dudes.

See Ya Later !

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hey @HauDraufDerZucktNoch!
    I've read your blog about your TV habits and I really like the shows you watch too!
    I mostly watch TV in our living room or in my room on my laptop. The series "Prison Break" is freaking awesome, do you know it? Take a look if not!
    So you like horror movies? They are totally great. Mostly they aren't as spooky as everyone says.
    However, I guess nowadays everyone plays with his phone while watching TV, me either. :) But sometimes it gets really annoying for example when you don't really get the movie because you're always on your phone.
    It was great to get to know some of your habits. Have a great day! :3
    See you,
    Rebecca (rebsn_)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen