Donnerstag, 5. November 2015

TV habits by ~Isi sweedy~

Hey guys,
for lots of young kids the TV is more important than school and their homework.
I see it in my family.  J My sister should study for a test in the evening, but after school she only watches TV and my parents tell her- she should think of her future, but that’s usally the moment she shuts the door of her room and we don’t see her again at that day. I sometimes also watch TV, but not so often. :P
When I watch TV I often look for a news channel or a comedy series. I like the series „How I met your mother“. I think you should also watch it.
It’s a funny series! J
It’s on the channel „Pro 7“. You can find other good series on the channel „ATV“ , but I prefer Pro 7.
Pro 7 have, I think the best films and series in the evening.
Have a nice afternoon, see you guys!

-Comment if you like Pro 7 too! ;)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey Isi,
    I just read your blog entry and I totally agree on your first point. I also like watching TV after school because you can relax after a hard day. Sometimes when I have to learn I'm so lazy that I watch TV the whole afternoon. I know „How I met your mother" and i also like it ��.I also like "Berlin day and night".
    Yours,
    Julie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Isi,
    I've just read your blog and relly enjoyed it! You are right, for most of the young Kids, is the Highlight of the day to watch TV. I think that's really disquieting! In my leisure time, I like to go outside in the nature and TV is more or less minor matter for me. But I like to watch thrilling movies in the cinema.
    Yours, klahix:)

    AntwortenLöschen