Montag, 2. November 2015

by Setschn_
October, 23rd 2015
10:16 a.m.

Hey everybody! My name is Selina and I want to start a new blog. I am going to write about the latest Fashion in Austria, because I am a slave to fashion. So let's start.

To have one little tattoo is almost outdated. In Austria, it is the latest fashion to have a tattoo which has a meaning. Most people want to have a big tattoo, maybe a picture of their kid or their family on their hand or on their back. It symbolises an important memory of them.

My attitude towards this is, that it is a good idea to have a tattoo of an important family member. But I think to tattoo only the name or a birth date of them in a beautiful writing can also be very significant. And I forsee that this will be a long lasting trend in Austria and in the whole world.

Anyway, I think the peolpe these days are really crazy. Maybe the next generations will invent another method to get a tattoo which is not that long lasting on the skin. Maybe they invent an appliance to put the colour out of your skin easily. Most will only get a henna tattoo I think, because they are not that long lasting as real tattoos.

So, what is your opinion about real tattoos and henna tattoos? Comment below. See you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen