Donnerstag, 5. November 2015

TV habits by Simi

Hey guy`s :D
Welcome to my TV Blog.
I`m 17 yeas old and I watch TV every day. ^-^
TV IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME! and during I under the week in a boring school in Salzburg, My daily routine is I go to school, after the school i see TV with my friends. I worse many series  like Berlin day and night, Big Bang Theory and two and a half men. At the weekend I my girlfriend. My girlfriend like`s romantic films but I don`t like taam, I like action or comedy films. My favorite TV chanel is Pro7.

I hope you like this blog. :P

2 Kommentare:

  1. by: july.ga
    15th of november, 2015

    Hey Simi!
    Your Blog is about watching TV. I also like watching TV after a long day of school. As you said before I watch "Big Bang Theory" as well. I like it because this soup is very funny. Sometimes I watch TV with my friends, too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen