Sonntag, 8. November 2015

Dafni_Charls Tattoos:painful cult

Dafni_Charls
Nov. 8th , 2015, 18:34 p.m.
Tattoos: painful cult



They are very important nowadays and everyone is hooked up with them. I´m talking about trend. All young people follow the latest fashion. I want to show you some trends from Austria.

A trend which is very popular in Austria are tattoos. This cult isn´t only painful it´s expensive too. Many people spend amounts of money to get a tattoo. Other people think it´s cool to have tattoos all over their body. I think it´s okay to have a little tattoo on your ankle or your wrist, but not all over your body.

My attitude towards tattoos isn´t controversial. I don´t have any problems if someone have a tattoo or more than one. Maybe I want a little one on my wrist too, but I don´t even know what will happen in the future.

A good invention would be something that you don´t have to wear your tattoo your whole life. Someone could invent an ink which doesn´t stay under your skin till death. But who knows if it would really work. Another possibility is an ink which you can only see with UV-radiation, when your parents don´t allow you to get a tattoo.

If you want to see more of my blogs, suggest some topics for other blogs i should write and don´t forget to leave a comment.

1 Kommentar: