Donnerstag, 5. November 2015

TV habits by Springl

My TV viewing habits

TV is very media important and it’s interesting for most people because you

can watch several TV programmes and you can watch whatever you prefer. :)

I watch TV every day at the evening or in the afternoon. Sometimes I watch for

only 30 minutes, but when I find a good film to watch it can be 3 hours.

My favourite channels are PRO7, DMAX and ORFeins. On PRO7 and ORFeins are

good action films and series to watch. On DMAX you can watch short films

about people who have or do a hard job, for example woodcutters extreme.

When I find nothing interesting to watch, I watch only for a few minutes or I

turn off the TV and do something else.

I often watch TV before falling asleep, because the best films to watch are on in

the evenings and I like it to see a good film before I go to bed. :D

1 Kommentar:

  1. I'm absolutely your opinion. TV is of great importance in our modern society. I also like to watch TV in the evening - especially at weekends. ORFeins is one of my favourite when it comes to night programme. I don't think I would like DMAX. It seems to be a bit boring.

    AntwortenLöschen