Dienstag, 10. November 2015



@katrinarnsteiner
23rd of October
10:20

Facebook trend or addiction

The platform „Facebook“, invented by Mark Zuckerberg, is used by many people all over the world. Celebrities, CEO´s and people like we are. We use it at least one time a day, but I think Facebook could become an addiction for a lot of people.
My whole family uses it, including myself. I think I could live without Facebook, but I know my brother couldn´t. For me, Facebook is only a trend, but my brother is hooked and is online every day, every minute. With the mobile phone, tablet or Laptop. There are so many ways to be online.
It is actually insane that people are that addicted to Facebook. They even have to post it on their timeline when they are going on the WC. That´s not a joke, I know someone who did this! Facebook is also a craze, some people are afraid that they could miss some information when they aren´t online.
Two weeks ago Facebook didn´t work and it was overwhelming how many people were sad and angry about that. Surely it wasn´t good that they suspendet to load new feed but it isn´t a drama when you don´t know your friends news. Maybe you can text them or call them or the old-fashioned way, maybe you meet them up.
Facebook is an addiction but also a trend. I would say we have to take care of ourselves that we don´t become hooked to it. You can comment on my blog and let me know about your opinion, if you are addicted too or not and why.  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen