Freitag, 13. November 2015



Fashion & beauty
Hey, my name is Lukas and I want to write about big trends – piercings for example. It’s something that’s been in for many years and I’m pretty sure it will still be in the next years. Bur there are a couple of things you should say attention to.
Firstly, I want to tell you about trends in Austria. In regard to fashion and beauty are many important things. Tattoos and piercings are really long-lasting trends. Other popular ways to become more beautiful are operations. Especially women like to get a better nose or bigger breasts. But with all these methods can go something wrong and they cost really much.
Secondly, I’ll share my personal opinion with you. Most of the mentioned things are nonsense, I think. For sure, a small tattoo can look nice, but you may not like it anymore when you’re older. You can also overdo it with the surgeries. Not everything looks bad, but if your face looks too artificial, it definitely looks ugly. But I think everyone should do what he personally likes and not what others want him to.
At last I’ll tell my thoughts about upcoming trends. What definitely is an upcoming trend is fitness and a generally healthy lifestyle. Always more people enjoy to work out for a better body. I don’t know why, but this trend increases fastly.
At the end it’s to say that there are many trends and with them many dangers. So be careful, but do what makes you feel attractive and happy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen