Dienstag, 10. November 2015



By rebsn_
October, 29th 2015
3:59 pm

Hey guys, it’s rebsn_ again! I hope you are all having a great day. Today I want to talk about fashion and trends nowadays. Isn’t it incredible how we all are slaves to fashion? Some are more, some less.

Here in Austria, tattoos became really trendy in the last few years. Mostly everyone who’s up to twenty years old, has one. Sometimes even sixteen – year old people have a tattoo, because if your parents allow you to get one, you can get one here, even if you aren’t at majority age.

I’m really into tattoos and I think that they look great, but not the common designs like feathers or the infinity symbols. I really like those big ones with many colors and which have a meaning. I’m sure I will get one some day. This trend isn’t a bad one, you just have to know what you really want. But there are trends like beeing skinny and always beeing up to date at styling which can be really addictive and also can lead to health problems.

However, these are trends nowadays. But what will be in about twenty years from now? Maybe there are flying cars and clothes that fit to your body automatically. But I guess it’s hard to say what is will be in some years because you know that some trends are not long - lasting.

What is your opinion on the latest trends, especially on tattos? Do you follow any of these trends? I would be interested in what the latest fashion in your country is. Let me know!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen