Donnerstag, 5. November 2015

TV habits by Ben_woodhead_23

Viewing habits
Everybody has his or her own viewing habits. Women prefer beauty shows, guys like to watch action movies and children want to see comedy on TV. It is pretty hard to find a TV programme which everybody likes. Because of this I bought myself a big flat screen. I can switch it on and off whenever I want. Most times I only switch it on in the evenings when I am at home. While I am watching movies, I sometimes chat to my friends. But I try not to do it that often, because I want to see the movie. What really annoys me are advertising spots during a movie. Directly before the most important part of a film, it says: „Buy the new VW Passat“ or something like that and I switch to another channel. After a few minutes, I change back to the original channel. When there are a lot of interesting movies, I don’t know which one to watch. But most of the time, I watch DMAX and Pro 7. On DMAX, I like that there are a lot of interesting documentaries about felling trees, cars and planes. On Pro 7, I love to watch the Simpsons. JJ

All in all, I am a typical guy who prefers dirt and mud to beauty. The same goes for TV shows ;)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey Ben_woodhead_23,
    I totally enjoyed reading your blog entry about viewing habits. I really agree with you that the advertising spots during a film are too long. You're totally right, that is hard to find a programme which both like, but not every girl likes to watch beauty programmes and stuff like that. I have an older brother so I often have to watch DMAX and I also kinda like Simpsons because it's sometimes really funny. But I am also happy to have my own TV in my room.

    See you,
    Selina

    AntwortenLöschen