Donnerstag, 5. November 2015

TV habits by Felix

Hello guys! ;) I´ll tell you about my favouriteTV programme!


I watch TV in the TV room in the bording school. My classmates are there too. We watch Pro7 and RTL. At the moment our favourite TV series is „Berlin Tag und Nacht“. But we watched football too the other day. A lot of people are in the TV room in the evening and atnight. Berlin Tag und Nacht is a series that is set in the capital city of Germany in Berlin. There is a shared flat with a lot of cool boys and girls. You can follow the lives of the people in the flat and their free time activities. It is mostly funny but not very interesting. The people in the series all stupid. They´re all actors and play their roles! J
But normally we go to the Schmiedn in Kuchl City. I think it´s better than watching TV. After school we go into the centre of Kuchl. When we comeback to the boarding school I watch TV with my classmates.

Then we watch TV or different DVDs.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey Felix!

    I really enjoyed reading your blog about your tv habits. Watching tv gets more and more popular, nevertheless i don't do it everday. I also think it's funny to watch how stupid people live, but I have to say that the actors of Berlin Tag und Nacht are way too stupid to be honest. I prefer watching "How I met your mother" or "The big bang theory" on Pro 7 because it's always pretty funny.

    Anyways people nowadays should try to watch less, and do more important things instead.

    See ya
    Tina (tina_)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen