Dienstag, 10. November 2015



Micha
October 23th, 15
10.15 p.m


„Dyed Hair“ – Trend number 1


Almost every girl in Austria wants to be in and follows the latest trends. But what is modern in Austria? And does everyone like this current fashion?

Dyed hair. This is the new style girls want to have. Not only people in Austria, but all over the world are in love with that trend. No matter if you dye your hair in natural colours or in colours like pink or blue. But most of the people prefer it natural. Red is for example really popular for girls. Especially for this fall season. You can combine it perfectly to your clothes. But you have to make sure it suits you and your personality. Not everyone likes this trend and criticizes it.

I’m one of these people. I’m not addicted to trends and no slave to fashion. I don’t care about the latest trends. For example if everyone would have red hair, I wouldn’t follow them and dye my hair this colour. But that’s only my opinion. Of course everyone can decide for themselves. I’m pretty sure that celebrities are more interested in fashion, style or trends than the average person. It’s possible that they start the trends and we’re only the followers.

I’m not sure what will come in the future. Maybe shiny colours like pink, yellow or green will be trendy. You know, like in the 80s. But we’ll see what is trend number 1 in the future.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen