Donnerstag, 5. November 2015

TV habits by -Grex-

Myblog.com

Hi, my friends out there in the whole big world of the world wide web, Grex is

here and today I want to tell you a bit about my TV watching. habits Like you

know I’m in school far away from home so I’m only able to watch TV at

weekends :( No it’s not so hard for me (just kidding!!!) and no I’m not

watching the whole weekend, I also have other things to do, these things are

called hobbies. You know one of my favourite hobbys is the Motocross-sport

and I’m also doing a Motocross-blog called 2wheelfanatics Woodquarter. I’m

doing advertising! xD So on some evenings at the weekend I’m watching TV,

not a lot but I watch TV and only a few channels like D-Max or ProSieben.

Sometimes also watch other channels but only if there’s something special on. I

like watching films, like action films and thrillers, but sometimes I also enjoy

watching documentaries. And I’m only watching TV when I’ve got a bag of my

favourite crisps called “Jumpys” at home.

I hope you enjoyed my update today and every one of you has fun watching

TV. Except me :( See you next time. -Grex-

1 Kommentar:

  1. hej grex,
    I really enjoy reading your blog. As i can read out this you're watching TV only if you have time or when your bored. I also really like watching something on DMAX or ProSieben. I watch TV everyday in the evening when i come home from school after learning and doing homework..

    greets, your xblablajohni ☺️💪🏽

    AntwortenLöschen