Donnerstag, 5. November 2015

TV habits by BasTiI_Ile


                Blog about my TV habits

Hey Guys! My name is BasTiI_Ile. You probably think:” What? He wants to tell me something about TV habits?!” Yes that’s me. ;) So today I will tell you something about my TV habits.

You know the moment when you come home from school and you have no idea what you could do? I don’t know this situation! :D When I come home from school I switch on the TV and watch films or series like “Berlin Tag und Nacht” or “The big bang theory”! But that’s only my last option when there’s bad weather. :p When the sun is shining I prefer going out with my friends and play football or do some sports! Yes I am also a sporty person. LOL!
So boys and girls I hope you like my blog! Follow me on Insta #Basti_Brandauer.

This is the s****! Peace out^^.

2 Kommentare:

  1. ti-ka
    November 15th 2015

    Hi BasTil_lle,
    I've just read your blog about your TV habits and I have similar customs as you. There is nothing more relaxing, as coming home form school and rest in front of the TV. And if the weather is fine you can go outside and to sometihing you like or only enjoy the beautyful day.

    To sum up sometimes you should forgett the unimportant thinks in life and only relax. If it is outside or in front of the TV does not matter, the main reason is that you enjoy it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yes aaaaaaaaaa

    AntwortenLöschen