Dienstag, 10. November 2015



By tinaa_
October, 23rd 2015
10:15 am

Hey people out there, it’s me Tina. I’m going to write a few things about the latest trends here. As you all know I’m from Austria, that’s why the trends can be a bit different to yours. Anyway, I’m really interested in fashion and latest trends and I think almost everybody is a slave to fashion.

There are many trends at the moment but I guess tattoos are one of the greatest fads. Almost everybody has one or more and some of us are even hooked on getting new tattoos. They can be really small like a little animal or just a date of an important personal event.

However, I think latest fashion and trends can be really important and sometimes just awesome! But please be careful with all of those fads because they can be really addictive and a few – like piercings and tattoos – can also cause health problems.

Anyway, I don’t feel like those trends will end soon even tattoos will be long lasting. But there will definitely be new trends soon because overwhelming products are able to spread around the world quickly. For example I think this new “hoverboard” will be a real trend in Austria too soon.

Latest fashion and trends will always be important because nobody wants to be outdated. There is something I want to know too. What are the biggest trends in your home country? I’m looking forward to read your comments

See you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen