Donnerstag, 5. November 2015

TV habits by Dr. Kiliiii

Kili’s TV  blog

I like watching TV. You can watch funny series or films, horror

films, sports or the news. I think there is something for

everyone I always watch TV at the boarding school with my

friends. There we have a TV-room where all the kids can

watch. The most interesting channel is RTL2. That is a channel

we all love. In the evening there is „Berlin Tag und Nacht“ and

we all watch that every day. Berlin is also called BTN. It is a

series and shows people who live in a shared flat in Berlin.

You can follow their lives, their problems or their work. You

can watch all about their lives. Generally I watch TV every day

but sometimes I have to study so we cannot watch TV but I

think sometimes it is good not to watch TV At the weekend

I do not watch TV because there is no BTN and I am out with

friends. So guys, I hope you like this blog and follow me

See you again, your Dr. Kiliiiii

2 Kommentare:

  1. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen